If you wish to commission an original piece of art, please reach out via my 'contact' page with the following info.
- Desired size: if you are unsure of the exact size you want, feel free to let me know the size of the wall/area on which you will be hanging the piece and I can advise what I think would work best. Please also send photos of the space as this may help me advise a size. You won't be able to upload photographs to my contact form, but please include them in your email when I respond.
- Canvas or paper: Would you like your piece painted on a canvas or on paper that can be framed? I recommend canvas for pieces larger than A3.
- Framing or no framing: Would you like to have it framed? A paper piece needs framing, but you can opt to have it framed yourself to save on postage. A canvas piece can be hung with or without framing. It’s totally up to you!
- Inspiration images: Send photographs of colour palettes, styles, and other artworks you love... Anything that will help me understand what you're looking for. Please keep in mind that it is against Copywrite law for me to reproduce a piece that is identical to another piece of artwork. You won't be able to upload photographs to my contact form, but please include them in your email when I respond.
- Timeline - Timeframes are determined by when I have openings in my calendar; however, if you have a specific day in mind, I will try my best to accommodate you.
- Postage or pickup – Pickup is available at Warragul 3820 or Clifton Hill 3068 in Victoria. If you live in Melbourne or Gippsland, I might be able to deliver it. Please let me know where you are so that we may arrange for collection or drop-off; otherwise, the cost of a courier will have to be factored in.
Terms & Conditions
- I require a 30% non-refundable fee to secure your spot on my calendar. Once you have confirmed that you'd like to commission a piece, I will send you an email with a deposit invoice. The remainder of the invoice must be paid before the piece is delivered to the customer.
- The customer will not receive a ‘draft sketch’ before the artwork commences before. The customer must trust my professional skill and vision completely.
- It should be noted that I cannot know exactly what the customer is imagining for their art piece, and the customer should expect my professional interpretation of what they have requested.
- Artworks typically take 6-8 weeks to make and frame, however, this varies with every item.
- Once I have confirmed completion, no changes will be made to the artwork.
- As the artist, I have the right to copy elements of the original painting to create prints and/or product graphics. I own all Copywrite to the piece.
- I will not be held liable for any damage or loss to things that occur during shipment. It is the client's choice whether to completely insure the shipment with the courier/post business.
- No returns, refunds or exchanges are applicable for commission pieces.
- By paying your deposit, you agree to all terms and conditions.